Finding your passion, making a living off of it, AND improving the world is NOT easy. This course will help you do just that.
85% of people know that individual action can create change. But that doesn't mean it's easy to start, nor easy to maintain.
The course is taught by Zach Weismann, Founder & CEO of MAG Impact Collective.
For over 10 years, I've been dedicated to social impact. I worked for a global wildlife nonprofit, one of the world's largest Foundations, and collaborated with brands like IKEA, Google, Virgin, and The NBA on projects around the world. In 2017, I gave a Ted Talk on what it means to be a Momma's Boy, and in 2018 I founded and launched the MAG Impact Collective.
I used to think it was only a matter of finding your passion (for me, environmental & social issues) and the rest would be easy. I was wrong. This course provides the tools I wish I were given during my own journey.
- 4 frameworks (1 x week) for aligning your own interests and skills to create greater impact
- 4 exercises (1 x week) to help you better match your skills to causes
- Includes tangible examples and framing prompts
- Guides you through removing constraints (both real or perceived) in order to scale the impact you are having in work, life, and on the world
What you get:
1. Two Emails Per Week (8 total): Over four weeks, we'll send you an email every Monday with the lesson and exercise for the week. On Friday, we'll send you a check-in & accountability follow-up.
2. Q&A: The emails come directly from me (Zach) and enable you to simply reply, ask questions, and for us to build a lasting relationship
3. Access to our newsletter: You'll automatically be added to our insider newsletter for regular tips, tools, product releases, and insights from leaders in the impact space.
4. Downloadable (PDF) Impact Matrix & Impact Plan Your very own Impact Matrix & Impact Path worksheets built specifically for this course, downloadable PDFs for completion.
The program is for you if:
1. You are looking to create more positive impact in your career and/or personal life.
2. You have been working in areas of impact for quite some time and are looking for continued support, community, & connection.
3. You are an entrepreneur, business owner, job seeker, career switcher, human.
4. You've ever thought: 'I'd like to do more good in the world', 'If only money weren't an issue', or 'How can I help solve some of our world's problems?'