4 Week Email Course
Finding your passion, making a living off of it, AND improving the world is NOT easy. Our first product, this course, will help you do just that.
85% of people know that individual action can create change. But that doesn't mean it's easy to start...nor easy to maintain.
The course is taught by Zach Weismann, Founder & CEO of MAG Impact Collective.
For 15 years, I've been dedicated to social impact. I worked for a global wildlife nonprofit, one of the world's largest Foundations, and collaborated with brands like IKEA, Google, Virgin, and The NBA on projects around the world. In 2017, I gave a Ted Talk on what it means to be a Momma's Boy, and in 2018 I founded and launched the MAG Impact Collective.
I used to think it was only a matter of finding your passion (for me, environmental & social issues) and the rest would be easy. I was wrong. This course provides the tools I wish I were given during my own journey.
- 4 frameworks (1 x week) for aligning your own interests and skills to create greater impact
- 4 exercises (1 x week) to help you better match your skills to causes
- Includes tangible examples and framing prompts
- Guides you through removing constraints (both real or perceived) in order to scale the impact you are having in work, life, and on the world
What you get:
1. Two Emails Per Week (8 total)
Over four weeks, we'll send you an email every Monday with the lesson and exercise for the week. On Friday, we'll send you a check-in & accountability follow-up.
The emails come directly from me (Zach) and enable you to simply reply, ask questions, and for us to build a lasting relationship
3. Access to our newsletter
You'll automatically be added to our insider newsletter for regular tips, tools, product releases, and insights from leaders in the impact space.
4. Downloadable (PDF) Impact Matrix & Impact Plan
Your very own Impact Matrix & Impact Path worksheets built specifically for this course, downloadable PDFs for completion.
The program is for you if:
1. You are looking to create more positive impact in your career and/or personal life.
2. You have been working in areas of impact for quite some time and are looking for continued support, community, & connection.
3. You are an entrepreneur, business owner, job seeker, career switcher, human.
4. You've ever thought: 'I'd like to do more good in the world', 'If only money weren't an issue', or 'How can I help solve some of our world's problems?'